• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin Recalls - WHEN?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi, I have a friend at Air Whisky, and she was looking for information about when AWAC might be recalling.

Thanks!

We still have FO's who took the 6 month leaves of absences until March. I would imagine when they return then and the company has a chance to review its numbers we might get some new information.

As for CA's they were still asking for pilots to take monthly leave as we are currently overstaffed on the left seat.

My best guess would be some (minor) recalls in the summer and CA upgrades fall.. But that is just a guess. It depends how many people quit and find better jobs.

AWAC has 64 on furlough. There are no signs of recall. We do need FOs as we are short in the FO seat. But, the bean counters are not budging. They want to see if the flying will be increased on a permanent basis beginning in April.

Might be soon, I hear that Piedmont is gonna increase its flying in March. Hopefully you folks will see the same and get some people back working.

"I have a friend at Air Wisky, she's looking for info"

Have you guys noticed how its always "a friend" who wants to know something. I guess friends don't have computers these days so they can start a thread.

If this friend of yours really exists, tell her to aks herself

"I have a friend at Air Wisky, she's looking for info"

Have you guys noticed how its always "a friend" who wants to know something. I guess friends don't have computers these days so they can start a thread.

If this friend of yours really exists, tell her to aks herself

I agree. Think about it. What are the odds that Metro even has a friend? And if so, a woman nonetheless?

Hi!

If you're CRJ typed, and especially if your current, there are a lot of very high paying jobs in Asia.

Also, if you're typed in an Airbus, 747, 777, 737, ERJs, ATRs, etc., etc.

Of course, some pilots don't consider them "good" jobs.

I'm looking for anything, anywhere, including Asia and Africa, because it's way better than my current situation.

cliff
GRB

Latest resources

Back