Air Wisconsin Recalls - WHEN?????

Total Time
Hi, I have a friend at Air Whisky, and she was looking for information about when AWAC might be recalling.

Thanks!

IADBLRJ41

Total Time
enough
We still have FO's who took the 6 month leaves of absences until March. I would imagine when they return then and the company has a chance to review its numbers we might get some new information.

As for CA's they were still asking for pilots to take monthly leave as we are currently overstaffed on the left seat.

My best guess would be some (minor) recalls in the summer and CA upgrades fall.. But that is just a guess. It depends how many people quit and find better jobs.

J and E's Daddy

Jacob & Emma's Daddy
Total Time
AWAC has 64 on furlough. There are no signs of recall. We do need FOs as we are short in the FO seat. But, the bean counters are not budging. They want to see if the flying will be increased on a permanent basis beginning in April.

WSurf

The Smack Down!
Total Time
Might be soon, I hear that Piedmont is gonna increase its flying in March. Hopefully you folks will see the same and get some people back working.

CALRepublic

Total Time
plenty
"I have a friend at Air Wisky, she's looking for info"

Have you guys noticed how its always "a friend" who wants to know something. I guess friends don't have computers these days so they can start a thread.

If this friend of yours really exists, tell her to aks herself

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time

Have you guys noticed how its always "a friend" who wants to know something. I guess friends don't have computers these days so they can start a thread.

I agree. Think about it. What are the odds that Metro even has a friend? And if so, a woman nonetheless?

atpcliff

Total Time
Hi!

If you're CRJ typed, and especially if your current, there are a lot of very high paying jobs in Asia.

Also, if you're typed in an Airbus, 747, 777, 737, ERJs, ATRs, etc., etc.

Of course, some pilots don't consider them "good" jobs.

I'm looking for anything, anywhere, including Asia and Africa, because it's way better than my current situation.

cliff
GRB

Total Time
Well, I have this woman friend, and she happens to be your mom! Weak, I know. I'll try harder next time.

For now, here's a little yellow man with an Uzi....

:uzi:

CaptainChris77

Total Time
Enough
Just had a vacancy notice come out for March 09 yesterday. This brings back all the 6 month LOA guys, and then hopefully furloughs/upgrades!

waka

Emasculating the Right
Total Time
4?

No matter how time you spend here, there are actually pilots that couldn't care less, or don't even know about this board. I venture to say that the majority of professional pilots don't even know that FI exists. Some people actually have lives!:D

So yes, friends asking other friends questions is plausible.:rolleyes:

meyers9163

Total Time
>0
Looks like 6 for a class in March. Great news for AWAC with a positive sign at least.