Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Drill Sgt. Dad

Fugitive Recovery Agent
I know I b-tch and moan on here from time to time, but this is a serious post for Air Wisconsin pilots.
Next month our MEC will be electing new officers. All Air Willy pilots, any thoughts who they should elect?
I think we should all contact our REPS and tell them who they should consider.

You did that when you voted for them. Why didn't you run for an LEC position?

We vote for LEC REPS and the LEC REPS vote for the MEC officers. I had thought of running for FO REP, but the REP in there is too popular and has done a far better job than what I could have ever done. I know I bashed him before, but when he saved my neck from disciplinary action, I had to change my opinion on JB.
I told him he should be our next MEC Chair, but he said he is not ready to do it.

Good for you. I gained a lot of respect for you.

Thanks. Although I really did not deserve it.
What do you think of JB being our next MEC chair? I had no idea of what he has on his plate and still finds time to do what he does and as good as he does. You know, the situation with his son and last year with his mother. Yet he doesn't show any emotion or or show anyone it bothers him.
He is what we need to keep mgt from walking on us. I think we should all talk to him and tell him he should consider running for MEC chair or vice chair.

Latest resources

Back