• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin interview dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
YA YOU DONT COUNT! If your profile is right you have 7,000 hrs and an ATP, why are you going to Wisky?

I heard they want to hire 300 and upgrade at least 180 CA's for 2006. Like the others have said, be patient, they'll be behind after the first of the year so they should be calling.

Well just got the INDY news that is too bad for them but even worse for the people trying to break into the Regionals. Hell if I was Wisky or any of them id prefer CRj typed crew....
Happy New Year right :)
Ill keep my chin up....and enjoy my tanning effort out here in Hawaii

YA YOU DONT COUNT! If your profile is right you have 7,000 hrs and an ATP, why are you going to Wisky?

Even though there is some hiring going on at the majors, they aren't exactly hiring in great numbers. It is still very tough to get on. Of all the regionals, Air Wisconsin is one of the top two or three. A very viable option for many guys with higer time needing a place to go.

NEDude said:
Even though there is some hiring going on at the majors, they aren't exactly hiring in great numbers. It is still very tough to get on. Of all the regionals, Air Wisconsin is one of the top two or three. A very viable option for many guys with higer time needing a place to go.

It will be hard for many to start over again as an FO at a regional. If you have to start over AWAC would be a good place to do it. If the past is any indicator AWAC will hire pilots with a wide range of experience based primarily on their personal skills. A CRJ pilot looking for a fresh start somewhere would be a great candidate. Good luck.

Well FlyI yesterday and the Express Jet stuff today....I love the holidays..I better get used to the light twins for awhile

Latest resources

Back