Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AZaviator

El Capitan
Would Air Wisconsin consider an applicant who doesn't quite meet their mins if their resume was walked in by an Air Wisconsin pilot, or are the 1,500tt/500multi mins concrete, regardless if you have your resume walked in. I'm in this situation, and am about 90hrs short on the multiengine requirement.

I'm going to have it walked in regardless, but wanted to know if Air Wisconsin ever considered applicants with less than their mins.

Any info would be appreciated. :cool:

azaviator,

At this time Air Wis. appear to be interviewing candidates with much more than the minimums. I have 2300TT with 600 multi, 3 LOR from Air wisconsin pilots, my resume walked in. I know another 7 or so people who all put a good word in for me and still have not gotten a call. It has been about 6 weeks. From other posts it looks like around 3000 TT and prior 121 are getting the calls right now.
I'm not trying to discourage you from applying, just letting you know. I would still apply if I were you and keep updating as your time increases. The industry has changed a lot since the last couple of years..There are many experienced pilots on furlough looking for work now. Good luck.

I can also tell you that I have 4000, over 1000 PIC 121, LORs and have heard nothing for over two weeks. Good luck.

Fly Hard and AV8BR,

The only thing I can tell you two is this, recruiting is backed up right know. I spoke to Kristy last week and she was a bit over whelmed. People with the bare mins are not really getting the call due to the large number of pilots on the streets with lots of 121 time. I would keep trying because I know from what I hear that we need loads of pilots and the hiring will continue.

WD.

Whiskey Driver,
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I will patiently wait. Air Willy is definately the place I want to be, I could easily retire from there. It is also local for me which makes even more attractive.
I know they are flooded with many quality applicants, I figure they should eventually get to me. Thanks

av8br

me too...

I have 2500tt and 600me pt135. Currently in CRJ training for another regional. 2 LORs and still hoping for a call. I've heard that things will happen, but we just need to be patient. Good luck and post here when you hear.

Latest resources

Back