• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Whisky VS.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I where you, and I had a young family, I'd go to Skywest. Ya the commute would suck, but get in there, upgrade, build the PIC and move out. Get on with a major and start earning some $$ sooner.

Wow, if I knew it were that easy I would have gone there. Just remember, pay, contracts and work rules are more important to QOL than a quick upgrade for a major job that may or may not be there in a couple of years. As for the crashpads in Philly, sure I wouldn't go for a midnight stroll, but I've seen much worse neighborhoods than those. They get blown out of proportion.

WillNOTfly4free.....Because the 91 side of things sucks....the job changes daily...if I do what I say I am gonna do...then you better as well! I want a regimented schedule...rules...and flow/procedures/checklists...you must know that with the time that you have....all turboprop!?!??!?!!?

I didn't fall under a golden parachute!

Tex

Do yourself a favor... if you commute from texas don't come to air wisconsin. There was not 1 non cdo line that would allow you to both side commute in PHL this month.... go to republic if you get the offer, texas bases lots of movement and a product the airlines want. Air Wisconsin was a great place to work in the day, and if you live on the east coast its not so bad, but please do yourself a favor and look to someplace that will give you a better quality of life. Just my opinion though, do with it what you want. We do have a great contract and good pay for the regional level.

With where you live the choice is simple, Eagle or XJET, that should be your list. Not commuting is worth its weight in gold. And take Mesa off your list.

Latest resources

Back