Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRJ_Driver

The Man
Any updates on the future growth / attrition / hiring plans for Air Whiskey?

What is the most junior FO base? Most senior?

Thanks!

For what its worth I got a call for an interview with 1200TT 115 Multi, and ATP written. Faxed my resume over about 3 or 4 weeks ago, and I don't know anyone that works there.

CRJ_Driver said:
Any updates on the future growth / attrition / hiring plans for Air Whiskey?

What is the most junior FO base? Most senior?

Thanks!

The company has multiple RFPs out for bid, the only one that looks promising is the Midwest flying. I have also felt recently this company might be interested (more then just idle talk) in large turboprops, but that is not too much more then speculation. Don't come here for growth though, honestly I see less then a 50/50 chance this place will grow in the next couple years. All bases are reletively similar in terms of seniority for FO's, recently DCA went slightly more junior but that seems to change every time we have a new hire class come through. Last month DCA went junior, the month before PHL, the month before ORF... If you live on the east coast this is a good place to be, if you commute from the midwest or west, go elsewhere because your commute will be too difficult.

things at whiskey are good. there is about 12-14 month attrition. there is an rfp out for the midwest flying which will create a lot of growth and movement. its one of the best contracts in the business if not the best. there are other rfp's whiskey is bidding on. right now i believe dca is the most junior, followed by either phl or norfolk. it seems that they are growing dca. last few classes were placed in dca/phl even split. good luck. its a great company with great work rules and great people.

Good luck to the air wiskey guys! They are a good bunch. It's now public knowledge that XJT didn't get the Midwest deal so I hope for the best for you guys.

Latest resources

Back