Air Whiskey....PHL-SWF

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

snap145

hey guys....i dont remember the flight number..mom was making a tight connection today in philly and the crew waited....it was a family emergency so time was of the essence....my personal thanks to the crew, if your on here..it was the 1:35 arrival into SWF....very nice job and much appreciated..SNAP

hey guys....i dont remember the flight number..mom was making a tight connection today in philly and the crew waited....it was a family emergency so time was of the essence....my personal thanks to the crew, if your on here..it was the 1:35 arrival into SWF....very nice job and much appreciated..SNAP

Thanks for the thanks. I wasn't a part of the crew, but the gesture is appreciated on behalf of AWAC. I bet the flight was at 8000', too!

Cheers.

New press release;
Air Wisconsin flying close air support over New York! Several confirmed kills have already been logged including 3 seqa gulls a stork and a squadron of geese.

Those low altitude routes suck! I'm batting 100 for bird strikes every time we fly those tower en route altitudes. Three bird strikes on one 35 minute flight!

Latest resources

Back