• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Whiskey JS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This has been happing out of ORD where the gate agent refuses to print out a jumpseat card because of weight restrictions. Well let me tell ya, the W&B info comes from the load planner, who is down in ops, starring at a computer screen. The program AWAC uses is kind of sensitive and can be misunderstood. That means that just because there are 50 people booked doesn't mean they are all adults. If there is just one kid, we can usually fit a JS on. The moral of the story...Don't let the gate agent give you $hhitt. Make sure you at least get a JS card printed out and if you can't get on then so be it, but we can usually work it a bit. If all else fails, try to talk to one of the crewmembers.

I find that it is rare to refuse a jumpseater because of weight restrictions. Like the previous guy said, if you can talk to the crew they can usually find a way to get you on. (not always but usually). The gate agents get the final word from us.

As far as loads into Green Bay I can't recall for sure. I don't think they are full all the time, except for weekends around Packer games.

Latest resources

Back