Air Transport International

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ATI ......Pretty good non-sked

I spent a year and a half there as a DC8 F/O. Great bunch of guys and gals.Real variety of flying to chose from ,too. From domestic hub flying out of TOL flying the Burlington Air Express runs domestically to overseas runs for the miltary out of Dover,McGuire and Travis. Not to mention the ad hoc charters.They did a pretty good job in keeping the airplanes in decent shape, although the -63's we got from Kalitta left much to be desired in that regard. I had one precautionary engine shut down as a crewmember while I was there and not suprisingly it was on one of the Kalitta birds. I think they recently added some ex-Emery -73 Series aircraft to the fleet. Overall it wasn't a bad deal as far as non-skeds go. As a matter of fact I would venture to say it was one of the better ones out there,given what I know about that segment of the industry. Sometimes I kind of wish I were still there.......

PHXFLYR:cool:

Maybe I'm a little to nostalgic, but the chance to fly a DC-8 would bethe cat's a$$! The stretch -8 is one of the best lookingairplanes of all time, IMHO.

Interview?

Has anyone here received a call for an interview?

I emailed my resume on the 25th, at nite, got the application package the next day, returned it the 27th, got called for an interview on the 28th :D

If anyone has any kind of gouge on the interview process that would be great!

ShadowFlight said:
What are the mins for ATI?

Peace

SF

Pretty low. If I remember correctly the ad said 1500/500. Don't know what competitive is though. It's been a while since they've hired, so knowing what is competitive is kind of hard. I guess we'll see here in a few weeks when they start offering class dates.

I got an application on the 20th, and they had it by that Monday. I FedEx'ed the original... Still no word...

Latest resources

Back