• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

air tran seniority list

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't gloat – eventually you'll see that even swa isn't invincible.

I guess I should have said I want to know how many go in front of me. I hear the senior AT guy goes in place at DOH and then 1 for 5 after that.

The rumor mill must be reaching critical mass over there at SWA, I just got a phone call from a SWA buddy asking the same thing.

No...really ....SWA to buy AAI.....stop it...come on...

you're just f*ckn with me, right?

Last edited:
. . . the last time BestPilot got a hold of my personal information, there was a charge on one of my credit cards from some place in New Orleans for "an inflatable novelty sheep" . . .

Duuude! Dat wuz da best 3-way dat I evver had on a trip wit you, Ty Guy. Jus cuaze yoo da Captn doesnt meanz ya git to keeps ole Bessie to yerself! Give it back, bro. Duuuude, yoo are so baaaaaad!

AWWWW YEEAAAHHHHH!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

We better buy somebody, westjet or airtran or we are going to gets ourselves taken over. Like Kelly said this week, "we bought one in the 80s and the 90s, maybe we will buy one this decade"

Merger/acquisition rumors are in full swing over at SWA...lots of folks think something will be announced on 6/28 with the 500th aircraft delivery celebration....major codeshare, merger, acquisition, new city or nothing at all are all in play...my money is on nothing, but I'm hearing folks talk about airtran, alaska, frontier, and westjet. Maybe it's all just a ruse to gain ground in negotiations...GK is now openly mentioning pay in the press. Anyone know if I spelled 'ruse' correctly?

Latest resources

Back