• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

air tran seniority list

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know of one on-line that is one available, except on the company's website . . . I'm not sure that a full name, DOB and employee number is something people want floating around with identify theft being an issue . . . . the last time BestPilot got a hold of my personal information, there was a charge on one of my credit cards from some place in New Orleans for "an inflatable novelty sheep" . . . Now, I'm not really sure what that is, or that I want to know, but things like that can happen . . .

If you are trying to find someone, PM me, or if there is something specific you want to know, I'm sure one of us can help you.

Regards,

TW

Last edited:
Don't gloat – eventually you'll see that even swa isn't invincible.

I guess I should have said I want to know how many go in front of me. I hear the senior AT guy goes in place at DOH and then 1 for 5 after that.

I want to know how many go behind me after the merger.

If you're at SWA, about 1520 ;) , and for most of us, it would be a better deal . . . . under the current management. . . .

If I had a choice of being a 6th year FO at SWA or a 6th year CA at AirTran, it'd be a "no-brainer". Where do I sign up for THAT deal?

Last edited:
Don't gloat – eventually you'll see that even swa isn't invincible.

I guess I should have said I want to know how many go in front of me. I hear the senior AT guy goes in place at DOH and then 1 for 5 after that.

I see, I misunderstood - sry!

Its just not right... Don't start getting our hopes up like that...
2nd year FO at Airtran to the bottom of SWA list. I'll take that deal in a heartbeat.

Latest resources

Back