Air Tran Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

chucknorris

Heard that a Capt was arrested for not letting an FA off the plane. He wanted to search her bag to see if she was taking drinks off the plane. This sounds pretty bogus but can anyone confirm it

Nahhh..just bs...Who would want to look in a FA's bag anyway...When did the alleged event take place...was there a harmonica involved?

Maybe someone stole BD's harmonica and tried to run with it.

Either that or the chick took pictures on the overnight and was trying to blackmail him... :)

Sounds like urban legend to me. No press releases or rumors in ops.

Bad to the bone...

"to see if she was taking drinks off the plane"

OMG - the horror, taking a drink off the plane. Darn employees cuttin into management's bonus again.

An FA told me "harmonica" questioned her the other day b/c he thought she had taken 2 Dasani water bottles and was going to report her to an inflight supv!:rolleyes:

Story I heard was he wanted to search an FA's bag, FA refused, he wouldnt let him or her off the plane, he or she called 911 and said they were being held hostage on an airplane. I find it a little far fetched but at this place who knows.

Same EXACT story I heard from two F/A's on our trip yesterday. One is a pretty senior mama and active with their union, so it's at least up to that level...

Who knows, might have happened just like that, no physical abuse, just standing there saying, "I know you took something from the galley, I want to see your bag" thinking he had the authority to do that (which he doesn't, none of us do unless they're jeopardizing safety, you can only report what you think is going on to management).

Old school thoughts maybe getting him in trouble with current Law Enforcement reality.

Or it could be a majorly blown out of proportion incident with very little LEO action. You never know with F/A's... ;)

Seems like we still have a few idiots hanging around the property, maybe this one will be shown the door.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back