Air Tran Pilots not Special?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lawman said:
Oh yeah, enjoying your paycuts? How is the retirement coming? Oh yeah, I forgot, you don't have a retirement plan anymore. Well nothing I would call a retirement plan. I hope you are enjoying your journey through Chapter 11. But don't worry, it will all be over sooner or later.

I usually usually resist the urge to respond to comments like this but I just finished my second Jameson on the rocks...

Lawman, you are an embarrassment to the profession and to professional pilots everywhere. You're just another Internet tough guy who doesn't have the balls to say these things to someones face. You're the kind of spineless turd that's dragging this profession into the gutter. Say what you want, we know better.

That's Your Opinion

-9Capt said:
I usually usually resist the urge to respond to comments like this but I just finished my second Jameson on the rocks...

Lawman, you are an embarrassment to the profession and to professional pilots everywhere. You're just another Internet tough guy who doesn't have the balls to say these things to someones face. You're the kind of spineless turd that's dragging this profession into the gutter. Say what you want, we know better.

How am I a disgrace just because I am not sympothetic to their cause? I don't care if they make or not. Ain't no skin off of my back.

Hoookay, Lawman. I'll check soon to see if you are Chuck reincarnated, but for now---lighten up or you'll face the same music. Flamebaiting isn't the point here-either contribute, shut up, or perish in ban-land.

Last edited by a moderator:
jimcav, bangin' out sick again?

Lawman said:
Well if it isn't the crybaby. Whine to the moderators again to have Chuck banned? Whatever makes you happy. Just remember crybaby, you fired the first shot in this volly. Oh yeah, enjoying your paycuts? How is the retirement coming? Oh yeah, I forgot, you don't have a retirement plan anymore. Well nothing I would call a retirement plan. I hope you are enjoying your journey through Chapter 11. But don't worry, it will all be over sooner or later.

Chuck, you're back..Glad to hear you're dressing in men's clothing again!
Stop back when you have less time. Better make it interesting and have your other screen name take some cheap shots and then crawl back under that rock chicken boy! Update your resume...Not that it will matter, its nice to know Air Tran's hiring standards didn't let you in the door loser kid!

Please do not bash him. I heard that AirTran gives special advantage to applicants who medaled in the Special Olympics. Perhaps he's a gold medalist.

Sounds like that old commercial:

"Nine out of ten pilots agree . . . . Chuck sucks!" (and so do his alter egos "Lawman" and "HighFlyer").

Ty Webb said:
Sounds like that old commercial:

"Nine out of ten pilots agree . . . . Chuck sucks!" (and so do his alter egos "Lawman" and "HighFlyer").

Kinda like your alter ego Best Pilot. Thing is, I have to hand it to you Ty. You get away with posting "Chuck sucks"!, but if I posted "TY Sucks!, I will get censored. You have to be a moderator. If not, your flames must not be considered flames.

... not worth it. Lawman, chuck,skykid just aren't worth it. They contribute nothing but flame bait, and aren't even a pilot!

Texas Jet Jock said:
You flame also 737Pylt, so does Ty Webb and -9Capt and Fletch717. In my book, you all should get it, not just Chuck and Lawman. Why don't you people grow up or shut up.

Duuuude, just cause like your Aggies like won dat NCAA football thing, now it be like you be commin on ole flightinfo and like tryin to be like mean to like my brothers, ole 737Plylt, Ty Guy, -9 Duuuude, and Ole Fletch....Lawman, chuck,skykid are diifrent peeps, cause they like aint never be showin da love.

Duuuude, if I wanted to be growin up, I wouldnt be spendin so much time on ole Flightinfo.com. Duuuude, I think dat you gots to like come on over to da Tranny and chill with da BOYZ!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back