Air Tran Pilots not Special?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hypocrites

Amazing. It takes only 4 hours and 14 posts until the scab insults come out. But Ty Webb is the flamer????? You guys are full of crap. Say all you want about what or who you think this pilot group is comprised of, but I've been impressed with everyone I've flown with (including Ty Webb, a great American)!

BSkin, Chuck useless won't show up for that whoopin' because he has to go see Brokeback Mountain (again).

CatfishVT9 said:
Amazing. It takes only 4 hours and 14 posts until the scab insults come out. But Ty Webb is the flamer????? You guys are full of crap. Say all you want about what or who you think this pilot group is comprised of, but I've been impressed with everyone I've flown with (including Ty Webb, a great American)!

BSkin, Chuck useless won't show up for that whoopin' because he has to go see Brokeback Mountain (again).

I wonder why that is????

CatfishVT9 said:

Yeah, I thought I recognized you in the film.

chuck-lawman the same scab!!!!!

PCL_128 said:
Redundant. You and Chuckie "'Airtran wouldn't hire me" Yogurt are the same person.

Take a look at the reply times chuck and lawman have....At least if this scab had the balls NOT to hide behind 2 screen names, he'd have a little credibility. The poor puke chicken can't even spell avitar!!

Chuck Yogourt said:
And all the Einstiens on this board knows this to be the case. Whatever floats your boat. One idiot P.M. me about your avitor. Told me he would kick "both of my butts".

Hey Chuck,
not to leave the subject, but since you brought up grammar and spelling:
"Einstiens"? I believe the person you are trying to refer to is Einstein, first name Albert... and if you have to use his name in plural, the appropriate verb would be "know" not "knows". You can use " knows" when there is only one Mr. Einstein. No Einstein yourself, apparently.

Sometimes. I'm watching right now. I also listen to Rush, Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity.

Are you watching a Michael Moore Crockumentary?

CatfishVT9
Anti-Democrat

"I also listen to Rush, Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity.

Are you watching a Michael Moore Crockumentary?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Catfish,

I, like you, recently left the magical land of Drawing a Navy Officer's Paycheck. Remember that one: It’s-sure-to-be-there on-the-first-and-fifteenth-so-long-as-I-don't-bang-that-hot-YN3-in-Admin-or-go-AWOL.

The military is a very conservative, very Republican place. We're acculturated to be way more Genghis Kahn than Paul Wellstone. And for good reason.

But now we're in the scary, desolate landscape that is airline economics. The primary feature of these mysterious, new rules is for company executives to screw over labor in order to lower cost, increase stock price, and for, well, the inherent pleasure of screwing over labor. They all have golden parachutes, what do they care? They may as well have some fun.

To be anti-Democrat and pro-Sean Hannity in this context reminds me of the Clayton Bigsby Dave Chappelle episode. Clayton was the blind black man who was the white supremacist. It's some funny sh!t, but it's sad too when considering its metaphoric value.

Alannis Morrisette was totally wrong. A fly in your chardonnay is not ironic...but an airline pilot with an "Anti-Democrat" slogan certainly is.

I don't expect you, nor do I want you, to completely alter or renounce your previous philosophy. But I would respectfully recommend studying labor history in general and airline labor history specifically. You may find that the Republicans aren't the complete heroes and the Democrats aren't the complete goats that we were told by Gunnery Sergeant Jones. An updated, tempered worldview may serve you a little better.

Just an observation...please don’t take as a slam.

P.S. That theoretical YN3 to whom I earlier referred WAS a female, thankyouverymuch. Everyone’s enthusiasm for Brokeback Mountain has made me self-concious.

I never said I was a Republican. I am now, but I was a registered independent for 22 years, until November 2000. What happened then, you ask? That was when the Democrats chose to deprive me of my constitutional rights. The right to vote.

I was a registered Florida voter who voted absentee. In their lust to win the presidency at all costs, the Dems decided to sue to block absentee votes. My vote. Most of my squadron's votes. Unbelieveable. Despicable. That's when I became an anti-democrat.

It's a matter of public record. Paul Hogan was the lead communist (oops, I mean Democrat) who led the suit. By the way, he ran for congress in 2002 and was defeated in a landslide. Seems Florida folks didn't like their military being thrown under the bus by him and the party leaders.

I will go to my grave before voting for a Democrat.

Latest resources

Back