• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Tran notice?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've heard they usually give the bad news within a week or two. Notice the key words: "heard" and "usually". The good news can come in as little as a day to 6 months.
If you're waiting, which it seems logical to assume, I wish you the best.

**maybe not so logical depending on your actual hours**

Last edited:
since they are running classes every month, I would be surprised if it takes longer than 2 weeks to get the word.

Good Luck

5stringdave said:
Anyone know how long it takes to get the "thumbs down" after the Air Tran interview?

Ahhh yes.... a classic example of "the power of positive thinking" at work here!! ;) Seriously,though,you don't think it went that bad,do you? Either way,good luck!!:)

PHXFLYR:cool:

Fletch, right on, right on. The overwhelming majority of folks I've talked with have been notified one way or the other within 2 weeks. The longest I've heard was 6 months. Actual mileage may vary. Price does not include tax, tags, or license.

actually, PHXFLYR, it IS positive thinking..........we hope that "no (bad) news, is good news." I have heard that some airlines have a different person contact us faster when it's a "no" vote - someone else calls/emails with the "yes." Guess everyone is so busy, each week is different!

happy landings

Woopsie...guess I mis-read your post.....sorry 'bout that.:0 Best wishes in your job search!

PHXFLYR:cool:

Whiskerbizkit said:
A buddy of mine interviewed on a thursday and got the call on monday.

That's how it happened for me also. There are guys in my class that waited for more than 2 weeks to get the phone call. Good luck!

Latest resources

Back