• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Inc LAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The lines were hours long. Last weekend, the SWA line was down to no waiting long before the Alaska and Delta line. The only place that had a line until the end was Delta.

Sounds like '00-'01 all over again. I already know how that turned out.

Hate to say it, but looks like Kit Darby called the hiring boom. I thought paying money to Air Inc was a scam, but I have a ComAir interview next month.

I have to say that I never bought on to the who thing. I went to the one in ATL last fall and got an interview on the spot. I also got a job out of it. I did not go there, but it opened a lot of doors when some where closed.
FWIW, it may be what ones career needs. I am sure that the airlines have to guarantee that so many people from each meet and greet get interviews, plus it give the people that are hiring a chance to get fact time with people that want to be at their company. I do not think that the printed material is A+ but the job fair is.

Kit has been doing this a long time and has some great insight. For a guy who's getting ready to retire from the military, it's nice to have a person out there to help a guy like me make the transition. Hopefully my interview will go well and I'll be on my way to a new career.

Latest resources

Back