• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Guard Boards

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Peoria IL, 169 AS, may still be taking apps for this years UPT boards.

PM me.

CLAMBAKE

I'll 2nd that

TGR is right, a quick check at baseops.net found this. Good luck to all you hopefulls!

New Jersey Air National Guard

Looking to relocate or return to the Northeast? The 108th Air Refueling Wing is accepting applications from all pilots and boom operators for part-time employment. We hire approximately 12 pilots and boom operators annually. The wing has two squadrons and 16 KC-135E assigned. Located in South Jersey at McGuire AFB, the unit is within two hours driving time of New York, Newark, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C. The base has excellent facilities including a large BX, commissary, and two golf courses. NJANG members in good standing are eligible for FREE tuition at ALL state schools for two-year, four-year and graduate degrees. Full time positions are occasionally available, but extremely limited.
Want to become a military pilot? Our post BRAC status has us scheduled to receive a minimum of 8 KC-135R aircraft within the next few years. Our UPT board will continue to meet in Aug of each year to select candidates. Applications must be received by 1 July to be considered for these boards. A long lead-time is involved in these boards and candidates wait from 16 to 24 months to start pilot training. We are currently accepting packages for the Aug 06 UPT board which will interview for four FY08 UPT slots. Any applications received after the deadline will be held for the following years board. E-mail Maj Lawlor at the address below and we will send out our wing UPT application package. The unit is also looking for flight surgeons and enlisted maintenance applicants. Interested individuals should send inquiries to [email protected] Interested aircrew and UPT applicants send packages to:108 OG/OGV Attn: Aircrew Hiring or Attn: UPT Board 3390 Wannacott Ave., McGuire AFB, NJ 08641-5406. Include: Cover letter and résumé. Military applicants include flying history summary, last 3 OPRs (pilots only), last 3 Form 8 and personnel RIP. UPT applicants include, PCSM (BAT) score, AFOQT scores, copies of flight ratings (if any), driving record and college transcripts, in addition to information found in our UPT package. POC Info: E-Mail – [email protected] Include “Baseops Ad” in the subject. Sorry but no calls

just go to goang.com and start calling units and finding out if they have a boards...that is your best bet. Lost of places dont advertise.

You can also check out www.goang.com

You will be able to find officer vacancies and will provide you with the contact information. The information on that web site is sometimes a little more up to date than baseops.

Use both sources....I just checked the goang site and there is no info there about their SUPT boards. I'd say goang may be better for prior service folks. But if you are a SUPT hopeful, I'd use all available sources with baseops.net and goang as the two you should start with. Also, give the flying unit(s) in your home state a call. Do a Google on "ANG BRAC 2005", stay away from units loosing all their airplanes (duh).

Good luck! Go Guard!

Latest resources

Back