• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air France is starting to buy Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's pointless to refute any of your posts. Why don't you take a look back at how many people on here say the same thing I do. All you do is try to spew more crap about how great Delta is, how great your union is and how every other airline is inferior to the airline you work for. Somehow you think your God's gift to aviation because you got hired there. BIG DEAL. Plenty of other great airlines but not in your eyes. You think if there's a merger, Delta should get the best of everything and screw everyone else and the great thing is your to stupid to see that that's not gonna happen. But keep believin it, cause that's what DALPA says. Hey but whatever works for ya. Keep dreamin.

It's pointless to refute any of your posts. Why don't you take a look back at how many people on here say the same thing I do. All you do is try to spew more crap about how great Delta is, how great your union is and how every other airline is inferior to the airline you work for. Somehow you think your God's gift to aviation because you got hired there. BIG DEAL. Plenty of other great airlines but not in your eyes. You think if there's a merger, Delta should get the best of everything and screw everyone else and the great thing is your to stupid to see that that's not gonna happen. But keep believin it, cause that's what DALPA says. Hey but whatever works for ya. Keep dreamin.

Wow, you are mad as heck..... First of all, I don't think Delta is numero uno---and the rest are krap. No. Also, I can hope Dalpa will do a good job, but I have said on here numerous times that Lee Moak has bragged that he could STOP A MERGER, so I have said he better give us the best he can since he stated that.

Next, you need to understand that I do have answers to all of your responses, since they are very basic and the truth is out there. If you choose to look the other way and not question what is really going on, then fine. You can't refute time tables, with actual flights. You can't refute the fact that INTL airlines have to park at certain terminals in BOS and can't easily connect pax to american airlines. You can't refute the fact that Lufthansa will most likely take away any future plans of yours to expand to the more lucrative INTL sector, since they could do it for you. Hey, if you want to stick your head in the sand, go for it.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Where can Lufthansa exploit the Jetblue deal? In JFK? They have 3 flights a day there. BOS? They can't park in the Jetblue terminal thanks to no customs there. Where else? Come on genius, tell me how that one will work out, because you may be the only one who has figured it out. Delta can fly from all over to Air France's CDG hub, and bring connections (we are adding a SLC-CDG this Summer for example). Jetblue can.....can.....now never go INTL. Don't worry, Lufthansa will handle that for you. Your A330 dreams are now over. I'd bring that up with your un.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yep, you're right. NEVER EVER. And Delta will always be "My Delta". A stand-alone company.

If there's any truism in this industry it's that YOU NEVER EVER SAY NEVER EVER. EVER. NEVER.

Right?

But of course that's not "really" international according to general lee. Cause it's not in a 767-300 with a relief pilot. He'll put yet another spin on it and try to prove yet again how superior Delta is to all other airlines. Wait for it..........

Latest resources

Back