• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air France Crash Photo's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
After being convinced that those pictures were from Air France, I was then told that if your hand is bigger than your face then you have cancer! I immediately tested this theory and some jerk hit my hand against my face! What does that have to do with cancer? Ouch!

After being convinced that those pictures were from Air France, I was then told that if your hand is bigger than your face then you have cancer! I immediately tested this theory and some jerk hit my hand against my face! What does that have to do with cancer? Ouch!

Nice...I needed a good laugh. :laugh:

You know, Yip, if you had a college degree, you wouldn't have been taken in by that scam...

Sound of 'Can 'o Worms' opening. :bomb::nuts:

;)TC

I do and I wasn't

You know, Yip, if you had a college degree, you wouldn't have been taken in by that scam...;)TC
You know I do, and I wasn't taken I was skeptical, that is why I went to the pool of eternal wisdom know as FI.

Thanks for all the answers, I think we can draw the conclusion they are not real. I will let my buddy know what I found out. He doesn't know about FI

when someone gets on flightinfo and asks a question for their buddy... usually they are really asking it for themselves. Only you will know for certain.

Latest resources

Back