• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Air France, almost a repeat

OurMoney1

Total Time
I fail to see the "repeat" connection.

More speculation on a loss of life that may never be solved.

Baronman

Total Time
>8K
I fail to see the "repeat" connection.

More speculation on a loss of life that may never be solved.

Ok, the result was not the same but the fact that an Air France flight on the same route, roughly same location etc declared an emergency due to severe turbulence as AF 447 is intriguing. I agree we may never know what occurred aboard AF447 but most tend to agree that enroute wx played a part in whatever occurred that night.

hyper

We got "change" alright.
Total Time
But the french would declare mayday if they stubbed their toe.

Just sayin'.

grog_sit_reserv

Crashcave Lounger
Total Time
Uknown
The Frogs are pretty decent pilots as I recall, sounds like they handled it just fine.
Everyone got the heads-up on the Severe, they descended out of it and landed safely.

Where it occurred is the Intertropical Convergence Zone and it known for stuff like that this time of year.

My .02

hyper

We got "change" alright.
Total Time
The Frogs are pretty decent pilots as I recall, sounds like they handled it just fine.

No argument there. Just happens the 2 I've flown with were the biggest whiners-about everything.

a new low. Amazing.

And here on the world's most bitter, backstabbing, bickering, argumentative, egocentric, whining aviation forum, you won't have to wait long for someone to trump me.

Cheers!

grog_sit_reserv

Crashcave Lounger
Total Time
Uknown
No argument there. Just happens the 2 I've flown with were the biggest whiners-about everything.

I didn't say they weren't big whiners, hehe. Sound like everyday Airline pilots to me then.

hyper

We got "change" alright.
Total Time

Dornier 335

Total Time
Hey, somebody needs to put the fuel into the fire ;) Even crj567 replied. How cute!