Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

geojet707

Plenty Long & Mighty Dry
Does anyone know where to obtain the "Air Crew" ID/security badges? They all appear to be from either NATA or NBAA although I have looked on both websites and found nothing. Are they for 135 only? Thanks for your help.

I've thought about ordering them from IBAC or NATA, but I'm waiting to see how this whole LASP nonsense shakes out first...

you sure you really want to display to the world that you are "crew"? at our place they are frowned on big time.

If you have an account with Universial, they provide ICAO type ID bages. Not sure about COLT.

IBAC, Universal, Air Routing, they all have a badge you can get if you are willing to pay. I think I have them all, I have never used them for anything.

They're virtually a necessity outside of the U.S. Never understood why, you could make one on your home computer and have it laminated...

TC

you sure you really want to display to the world that you are "crew"? at our place they are frowned on big time.
What do you do overseas, the few times that I have been to Asia, and Europe with the new company they seemed almost mandatory. We do have them, but they stay on the airplane for when we are out of the country.

that is precisely where you don't want them. you want to do anything you can so as to not be easily recognized as an American. Big Blue Flight Safety Tags in English that say CREW on them are a dead give away.

i don't understand what you mean when you ask "what do you do overseas?" we go all over the world with no issues. We try not to stand out. We wear no uniforms, no crew tags. all wear different clothes. different ties etc. no badges until we need to show them at the airport. simple things.

Latest resources

Back