Air Cargo Carriers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

whereamI

Anybody have a gouge on the interview process? Just wondering what to study for the written test. Thanks.

I heard they are getting a class together late June to early July sometime.
Can anyone working for ACC confirm or deny? Or any other relevant info?

i really want to work for this company. everything i've read sounds good. i am interested in their pay for training program. HR advises me the program is in place, but they are not drawing names. does anyone have any word on this? i sent in my resume and have all my fingers crossed.

fly4beer said:
i really want to work for this company. everything i've read sounds good. i am interested in their pay for training program. HR advises me the program is in place, but they are not drawing names. does anyone have any word on this? i sent in my resume and have all my fingers crossed.

PPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEE do not do PFT. Please make these guys give you a job and pay you for the training. If you guys keep paying for training and buying seats these companies will never start treating us like professionals. If you don't have enough time for the job instruct or fly pipeline or vfr 135 or anything other than buying a seat and keeping someone who has earned it out cause they can't afford the money to buy it.

Whether we like it or not, there are far too many pilots who are willing to go the PFT route without understanding its ramifications.

ACC no longer does PFT. That program ended last year. New hires are paid perdiem during training and housing is provided.

calm down everyone....i wrote pay for TRAINING!! now probably everyone here knows more about this then i do...i can accept that so correct me if i'm wrong, but there is a definite differnce between pay for training and pay for time. my time puts me in running for the job, the only diff is i pay for my own training. this program is still in effect at acc per HR. it is inactive as i was told at this time. per the information sheet i was sent, i would rec pay and go thru their regular in house training. the cost is over 12,000 so it isn't cheap...but if i bounce out in 6 months to a diff company (which is not my intentions) acc doesn't loose that training cost.

Air Cargo

Hey wheelsup what month are you talking about. I am in the pool and just waiting on my call. I would appreciate it if ya would let me know....thanks

wheelsup said:
Are you guys gonna be there on the 15th?

~wheelsup

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back