• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Cargo Carriers Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank you, I will be here all week. Tip your waitress.

I am thinking about the upgrade, but haven't decided yet. I am waiting to see how the PC goes. If it is a train wreck, I might be better off waiting a little longer. How about you?

Sh!t man, it seems like you just left and you are already looking at an upgrade. I'm glad the new job is working out for you, but you shouldn't post that stuff on this thread. People might think ACC can get you somewhere. DISCLAIMER: Birddog worked at many places before ACC. Shorts time alone will not usually get you a job on a 747. (although, I will continue trying)

Keep the dream alive man!

Before the industry took a dump, it was very possible (if not a lil hard) to go straight from the SD3 to a big jet, even 747. I interviewed at Cathay and they were quite interested in the Shorts time.

Sh!t man, it seems like you just left and you are already looking at an upgrade. I'm glad the new job is working out for you, but you shouldn't post that stuff on this thread. People might think ACC can get you somewhere. DISCLAIMER: Birddog worked at many places before ACC. Shorts time alone will not usually get you a job on a 747. (although, I will continue trying)
Upgrade is a big deal here, you really need to have it together in order to survive. ACC will get you places, but at 190 knots it might take a while to get there.

Crazy kids and your heavy metal..... you really wish you were punching around in the Shorts again. Don't ya?
Only when we are doing the JFK-EWR run. I think it might be faster to take the Shorts on that one.

So whats the latest with hiring?? I have read other places they canceled hiring till sometime after the new year. Also hear talk about furloughs. Any truth to that?

Latest resources

Back