• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ahhhh.... The good ol days. Gone!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody know how I can download that trailer? Right clicking didn't work. That's realy neat.

The glory days. Back when pilots were gods, treated and paid like professionals and WERE. Back when passengers were well mannered, well dressed and happy to be there. And back when the flight attendants were hot and ready to party. Great vid.

Funny how all the pilots were wearing hats, and all the cool airplanes had props on them in that video...

The last 30 seconds was a real kick in the nutz too...really scary to see all the airlines that are now in the history books.

The zoom-in on Independence Air was like seeing a horror movie...serious flashbacks...

Sad, very sad. Looking at those pictures makes one wonder if this industry will ever turn around. But one question. Where are the bro's and sister's in those flicks? And don't you dare count the Air Panama pics!:rolleyes:

SBD said:
Sad, very sad. Looking at those pictures makes one wonder if this industry will ever turn around. But one question. Where are the bro's and sister's in those flicks? And don't you dare count the Air Panama pics!:rolleyes:

Now that's funny.

bvt1151 said:
Now that's funny.

what's even more funny is that the more i learn about airline history, the more i realize that there never was a "good ol days" with the exception of the attractive FAs. we used to have those, now all we have are GBMs and dinos

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back