• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Age 67?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Today's gummers had NO problem taking left seats away from other gummers all those years..... Now, it is this great injustice.

******************** you.

The things is really as a 45 year around 1300 ish on the master seniority list guy. I have 5 weeks vacation-5 creative sick calls a month. I am flying 3 three days a month for 10 months and 4 for 2 months a year for $275K per year + 401k match and profit sharing AND not touching my retirement at all. Why would I go away? Hell, that's a vacation every month! Lets keep the gravy train rolling.....................................Just saying+my wife would KILL me if I was around all the time.

Last edited:
Today's gummers had NO problem taking left seats away from other gummers all those years..... Now, it is this great injustice.

******************** you.

Hence my question to yip about integrity.

Hence my question to yip about integrity.
This have something to do with my greed, saying in the left seat beyond age 60? It that what you are alluding to?

The things is really as a 45 year around 1300 ish on the master seniority list guy. I have 5 weeks vacation-5 creative sick calls a month. I am flying 3 three days a month for 10 months and 4 for 2 months a year for $275K per year + 401k match and profit sharing AND not touching my retirement at all. Why would I go away? Hell, that's a vacation every month! Lets keep the gravy train rolling.....................................Just saying+my wife would KILL me if I was around all the time.

That's damned hard to walk away from. We need to wake up to the fact that it's a very nice gravy train.

I request that people stop taking shots at PilotYIP. He's expressing his opinion and has acted honorably. I don't agree with his opinion but that doesn't mean that he should be muzzled.

The things is really as a 45 year around 1300 ish on the master seniority list guy. I have 5 weeks vacation-5 creative sick calls a month. I am flying 3 three days a month for 10 months and 4 for 2 months a year for $275K per year + 401k match and profit sharing AND not touching my retirement at all. Why would I go away? Hell, that's a vacation every month! Lets keep the gravy train rolling....

Holy cr@p... where is this gravy train and how do I get on it??

Oh I'll take all the shots at Yip I want. And for great reason. He's spends damn near every post on FI trying to devalue the profession.

If you fly where I think you do- this^^^ is not what made the company great- but I'm sure it'll be my generation that'll have to take the first paycuts after this mentality weakens the place. 5 creative sick calls per month?? Way to go capt d-bag. Why don't you just give a trip or two away every month and make your $200k
Never enough though for the boomers.

Once folks get used to handouts, they forget how to work for what they want. The next natural reaction, as Wave proves, is resentment when the handout isn't big enough.

Waveflyer is a perfect moniker: riding on energy produced somewhere else!

Latest resources

Back