• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Age 60 informal poll

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Abolish the Age 60 Rule for other that Part 91 pilots?

• Yea

Votes: 668 35.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 1,214 64.5%

• Total voters
The anti 65 crowd thought that they were entitled to the same career progression that the pro 65 ers enjoyed.

was dead for year, till Andy dug it up

Uh, no. I didn't 'dig it up.' My post is dated 05-03-2007 with no edits. Post #1501 in this thread.
The NEXT post is yours, dated 07-07-2008.

Someone VOTED in the poll, resurrecting it from the dead. And instead of letting this thread die again, YOU chose to reply to my year-old post. Nice work, Pilotyip. You owe this forum an apology for breathing life into this acrimonious thread. I'll pass on the apology that you owe me for your libelous statement.

This is my first post on this thread since 05-03-2007. This horse is already on the shelves in Walmart in the school supplies section.
The poll should be locked along with the thread.

Thanks

Uh, no. I didn't 'dig it up.' My post is dated 05-03-2007 with no edits. Post #1501 in this thread.
The NEXT post is yours, dated 07-07-2008.

Someone VOTED in the poll, resurrecting it from the dead. And instead of letting this thread die again, YOU chose to reply to my year-old post. Nice work, Pilotyip. You owe this forum an apology for breathing life into this acrimonious thread. I'll pass on the apology that you owe me for your libelous statement.

This is my first post on this thread since 05-03-2007. This horse is already on the shelves in Walmart in the school supplies section.
The poll should be locked along with the thread.
Everyone like a pat on the back, now which thread would that be?

Everyone like a pat on the back, now which thread would that be?

Seriously, are you drunk? Your post is completely incoherent.
You posted at noon Central time; while it may be happy hour somewhere, it is far too early in the day to be drunk. Get some help.

It is always happy hour

Seriously, are you drunk? Your post is completely incoherent.
You posted at noon Central time; while it may be happy hour somewhere, it is far too early in the day to be drunk. Get some help.

At the "Wedge" it is always happy hour, but you would never go there. I hear people without college degrees hang out there. They smoke too, some of them even work at Willow Run. BTW is there 10 steps going down as well as going up? Oh I forgot drinking it now politically incorrect for Air Force people. Me and much of my Navy buddies are going to the club tonight, there even be some ex-enlisted there

Last edited:
And the "I got mine" crowd wins again. Screw the rest of the industry as long as you get yours. Congratulations, one more way the "me" generation has left its mark on those that followed.

Don't loose any sleep over it ivauir...soon enough, you'll be plugging for the age-70 rule, so you can stick it to the next guy...it all evens out!

Move on folks, move on...

Latest resources

Back