African odyssey

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gulfstream 200 said:
regional boy, my guess is the closest you have gotten to Afrcia is Pittsburgh.

Africa aint what Bono and MTV tells you, you liberal whiny prik.

bump that number to about 98%, yes they woud slit your throat the second after they robbed you blind.

Thats reality, not MTV..

log back on after your next Africa visit.

as for me, yes Im late....to the "beat up a whiny pansy ass white liberal" rally

G2, after this post I'll forgive you for calling me a douchbag! LMFAO!!!

AerroMatt said:
G2, after this post I'll forgive you for calling me a douchbag! LMFAO!!!

thanks Matt. I tend to use "Douchebag" in a friendly way...its one of my favorite words. I think of it like "old buddy, old pal"...

I meant no harm.

:) :0

Last edited:
Gulfstream 200 said:
thanks Matt. I sometimes tend to use Douchebag in a friendly way...its one of my favorite words.

:) :0

OIC dude.

Gulfstream 200 said:

bump that number to about 98%, yes they woud slit your throat the second after they robbed you blind.

Thats reality, not MTV..

as for me, yes Im late....to the "beat up a whiny pansy ass white liberal" rally

Thanks for making my point. You ARE an ignorant biggot. I am actively involved in a mining business in Africa and have been there numerous times. I have visited 7 countries, and know many fine people there. How many countries have you visited? How many Africans do you know? Let me give you a little advise. If you are going to have a strong opinion about something, don't have it on a subject you are clearly and utterly ignorant about. It reveals you for what you are. It is funny you assume I am "liberal" because I am far from it. Here is another tip for you. Just because you are a racist does not make you a conservative, just a mental midget.

Omg!!! There Are Racists Bigots In Here!!!! Help Antie Em! Help!!! Help!!! Help!!!

DO328FLYER said:
Just because you are a racist does not make you a conservative, just a mental midget.

*cough, cough* Mogadishu!

Gesundheit!

Africa is a thirteenth tier dungheap. Atrocities much? Has nothing to do with bigotry for me to think after seeing a child with her lips and an arm cut off, "Gee. Animals. Festering hole." Did a crossover (FAA ATP) for a Zim pilot who flew to the Sudan - food - in a Buffalo, daily. The stories that guy had to tell were enough to disturb anyone.

I am not trying to say Africa is a garden spot (although bits of it are in fact). Yes there are plenty of problems there. But it bothers me when someone has so few brain cells that they believe "98%" of the people on a continent (Africa is not a country Gulfstream 200) are murderers. If ignorance is bliss I suppose ol Gulfsteam 200 there can't wipe the smile off his face.

DO328FLYER said:
If ignorance is bliss I suppose ol Gulfsteam 200 there can't wipe the smile off his face.

Hmm. Take him, let it be known how much he makes, and have him walk through Hillbrow at night. That's just Jo'burg.

Somalia. Uganda. Cote d'Ivoire, even!! (Liberia).

He'd be necklaced.

Gulfstream 200 said:

Thats reality, not MTV..

Hey G200 what do you know about Africa????? This post was about skill in difficult conditions and short field ops. The G200 short field takeoff requires a whole African country at MTOW- and it's HOT in Africa so fegedaboudit!
By the way what is a G200 anyway? Don't you mean a Galaxy? If Ferrari bought Hyundai and changed the name, would they really become Ferrari's?
I think not..........

G21Agoose said:
If Ferrari bought Hyundai and changed the name, would they really become Ferrari's?

Maybe Ferrari bought our Yugo... That might explain what happened to them! Hehe

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back