• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AFOQT Score Question.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well I bought the ARCO books about the AFOQT test on amazon.com. I wouldn't now though. Just do a search on google for sample afoqt test and take that one. Most of the categories you can't really "study" for, but you HAVE to know how each section works prior to the test. When you take it they give a quick little 1 minute explanation of each section and then you start, time is extremely limited. If you didn't know about the questions beforehand you would spend half that time just figuring out how to do the questions. The other thing is work fast...If you get hung up on a question just skip it. Some of the sections you have an insane amount of questions to finish in extremely small amounts of time. I did so well because I managed to finish each section, I'm just good at these kind of tests I guess.

So I guess thats my advice, take the sample test a few times so you can see how to do all the problems, and you'll be good to go. Oh and my math was a little rusty as well, know you're fractions, basic algebra, etc.

Good luck!

EDIT: Here's the link to the sample test:
http://www.afrotc.com/admissions/afoqt/sampletest/begin_frameset.html

no calculators, don't know about the navy test. The math isn't that tricky, and I got my scores pretty much sucking at it so don't worry too much about it.

http://www.afrotc.com/admissions/afoqt/sampletest/begin_frameset.html

Here is the website containing sample questions for the AFOQT.
The sample tests will give you immediate feedback upon completion.

I'm taking the exam next month. I agree, it seems like getting used to the question format is the main thing and getting a feel for how long to spend on each question. The timing is tight.

I'm not sure you can actually study in depth for the test based on the skimpy guides available. I just took the GMAT and the math is similiar so I'm going to go through the GMAT guide. Mostly, I want to get the rust off my brain and get into test mode.

Latest resources

Back