Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
avbug said:
Be my guest...I'd savor the chance.

In light of bigger issues an in deference and respect to the loss of the webmaster, I'm done with this line of discussion.

AvBug,

Your tone and demeanor in this statement is just a little troubling. Using violence to stem violence regarding this issue is probably a little over the top. Would never suggest that beating or doing physical harm to children is acceptable under any circumstances but having read some book that suggest spanking is inappropriate at any time, does not make one a child spanking authority. Doctor Spock you are not. Now maybe you have had additional training in this area so forgive me as I’am assuming to much.

The suggestion that you might cause such a person to bleed from any number of orifices is bloviating at its best. I have noticed that some of our members are more than willing to threaten others as long as they can hide behind some screen name. I have occasion to spend a lot of time around people that are dedicated to executive protection. They are with very few exceptions not big hulking brutes that you could spot a mile away. Instead they typically are guys and some gals that are under 6’ and very mild mannered in their demeanor. Most if not all are former Navy Seals, Army Rangers. I think you get the idea. For your sake, should you find yourself with an uncontrollable urge to slap one of them for spanking their children in a public place, please don’t follow your instincts as it will not benefit you or your cause. BTW, none of these folks strike me as the type who goes home and beats their wives, girlfriends, or children.

The point of this is not to intimidate you or others, it’s just than when one makes these over the top statements, one should think twice. I am afraid that your statements to the contrary would lead to further bleeding and unnecessary pain on your part. i.e., you need to cool the rhetoric in this case at least. These comments are given in good natured spirit and only for everyone’s benefit that may think otherwise.

avbug said:
Be my guest...I'd savor the chance..

Were you ever a Marine?

Stealthh21 said:
Pilots on Flight Info who list every single airplane they have ever flown.

Certainly didn't mean to get your panties in a wad Skippy.

Everyones got one or two listed...I elected to be different. Its not like it took any special research on my part...I remember all of them quite well. The list is very broad...someone else here may have flown one of them too and have something funny to say about it. Or maybe even ask me something about one of them.

In my mind when being asked what aircraft have you flown and you list two Lears......well thats about as dry as a popcorn fart.

How about the "guard" Nazis. Someone transmits on 121.5 and instantly the self-proclaimed guardian of the frequency chimes in with "Hey! You're transmitting on guard.":rolleyes:

Not really flying related, but pertaining to this website; people who don't read the profile of the person they are responding to.

-Goose

NewBlue said:
How about the "guard" Nazis. Someone transmits on 121.5 and instantly the self-proclaimed guardian of the frequency chimes in with "Hey! You're transmitting on guard.":rolleyes:
Especially when the feds asked you to do so..that's happened to me.

Feds asked me to do a test on 121.5 and some dumbas had to interupt.

Latest resources

Back