• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AeroCare Air Ambulance Sugar Grove, Illinois

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Anyone know anything about these guys (QOL, Equipment, Hours flown, employees, ect.)? I did a search in this forum and didn't come up with anything.

Thanks in advance to all who reply.

7777, sorry I did not see this thread before. I know a little about Aero Care/R&M Aviation. Right now they are running a Lear 35 and three King Air 90s. I believe they just sold their King Air 200 as of last week. They have a base at ARR and at SDL. There is some arrangement with an operator there that has a Citation. If you start flying for them you will spend time at both bases. However, it does seem that they try to get you back to one of the bases at night.

The company I fly for use to do some work for them. We just provided an aircraft with flightcrew. We would fly to ARR and pick-up the medical staff. They do a good mix of patient transport, transplant team flights, and pax 135 flights. I know they fly a lot, but I don't know about the pay. At least people on the medical side have been there for awhile, so it must not be too bad. I have however heard not to believe anything the owner tells you. This of course is nothing new with 135 operators. Again, it is only hearse and it could be that he is the greatest guy in the world. If you want to see how much they fly just do a search for N744DP, N70AX, N322BR, N400BX, and N155QS was their BE-20. Search under TN to see how much actual pax 135 they are doing. If you have started flying for them in the mean time, what are your impressions and how is the pay?

Thanks for the information. I only asked becasue they seemed to be looking for pilots for awhile and I wouldn't have minded moving to the Chicagoland area if the pay were right.

I saw they were paying 60K for a King Air captain which isn't too bad. I think they hired someone though. I haven't seen there ad in a couple weeks.

Thanks again for the information.

Anybody have an update on this place? I know they added a Lear 55 and an efis equipped King Air 200. They still seem to be flying a lot. Just interested if anybody has any inside first hand knowledge of the place.

Latest resources

Back