AEPS Bankruptcy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FL510GV

Thanks for putting up for others what the deal is.

People expect to put in their information and poof, 3 jobs that are meant for them.

1/3 of the companies that search AEPS do so in the stealth mode. Why, they do not want a ton of resumes. Someone called me about help finding someone and I suggested that they post the job. They absolutely said no way, we do not want to be deluged with resumes. Search for us and just send the 5 best you see.

An effective search utilizes all the information that is available to you. Services do not do it for you, they are merely more information. Air Inc, charges more to walk in the door at their air fairs than AEPS charges anyone for being a member for a year.

Lastly, most underestimate the competition. They think they are qualified, why do they not get the calls. Its simple, there was a person more qualified that did. They took the time to spell check, write well, check and recheck how it would look, got the background check done, had their professionally taken picture on the site.

Somebody got that job, just not them

My vote goes to Air Jobs Digest. Cheap, to the point, and accurate. No sales crap!;)

Air Jobs Digest and FCI

I got my first full-time aviation job through the Air Jobs Digest as an instructor at ERAU. But, some of its ads were worthless, and appeared more to be advertisements for people who wanted to gather resumes, for whatever reason.

Speaking of people and entities who are to the point, Captain McNicol at Flight Crews International, www.fcilax.com . I don't recall at the moment how much Captain Mac charges for annual membership, but, take it from me, it's worth every penny, and on a par with Kit. Captain Mac lists jobs in his newsletter, mostly for higher-time pilots, but he has jobs for lower-timers, too. No Pied Piper of pilot shortage seduction from Captain Mac. He's a first-class gentleman who tells the truth. If you're in L.A. and he's there and you call ahead to his office, he'll spend time with you. He spent time with me on a couple of occasions and talked with me on the phone. I recommend Flight Crews International highly.

All right, if it is free that we are talking about then the very best souce of info is from APTAP. Althought this stands for Army Pilot to Airline Pilot, they help "all pilots!" My ex roomate founded the organization to help ALL mil pilots, but they welcome all. The next big job fair is in DFW at the AA convention center. Go to www.aptap.org, go to the DFW 15 June 2002 logo, and click. You will not regret it. There are many recruiters going to be there as well as some great guest speakers. It is all FREE!!!!
I have been associated with these guys for a long time and tey really want to help. Tell them Tim sent ya!:D

Latest resources

Back