AE Airline Apps vs. Logbook Entries

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

stratman560

So for some reason on my AE Airline Apps time entry, all of the numbers jive with my logbook except Airline Apps seems to be saying that my PIC time is about 65 hours greater than what I have in my Total PIC column in my logbook. I've reviewed my logs, but without throwing all the other numbers off, I think its gonna be easiest to just leave it as is since all of the other numbers agree with my log. My question is, is this gonna be a huge issue in the interview portion with Eagle?? I have almost 4000TT and an ATP, so I was kinda hoping the discrepancy would not be a big deal, but I'm not sure. Any of you past Eagle guys have any input?? I'm planning on getting logbook pro and going electronic here shortly, but for right now all I have is my hard copy logs.

If you are sure you entered everything correctly and this error does not bring you up to meet a minimum I wouldn't sweat the error. I would have correct resumes' during an interview and make sure it is explained. (not an eagle guy)

Last edited:
I have the same problem, except with Logbook Pro. Logbook Pro is saying that my PIC time is more than 70 hours greater than what I have calculated in my paper logbook. I can't for the life of me find any mismatch between my paper and electronic logbook.

I have the same problem, except with Logbook Pro. Logbook Pro is saying that my PIC time is more than 70 hours greater than what I have calculated in my paper logbook. I can't for the life of me find any mismatch between my paper and electronic logbook.

Is your paper log carried out the the hundredth? i.e. 1.25 hours vs. 1.3?

I transferred all my airline logs to Log Book Pro line by line and the little logs were carried out to x.xx Logbook Pro rounded up (like I should have at first) which increased the times.

Most likely the error lies in those flights logged as both PIC and dual received. I noticed in airline apps it 'double counted' my time, so I didn't purporsefully mark dual received and kept only PIC time. So, my times match up except the dual received. If asked about it at interview, I'll tell them the honest truth that it was double-adding, and I did it to keep PIC accurate in the apps system.

Is your paper log carried out the the hundredth? i.e. 1.25 hours vs. 1.3?

I transferred all my airline logs to Log Book Pro line by line and the little logs were carried out to x.xx Logbook Pro rounded up (like I should have at first) which increased the times.

No, I've logged all times to the tenth of an hour in both my paper logbook and on Logbook Pro. ex. 1.4

Latest resources

Back