• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Advice

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can log the Caravan time while you're actually flying since its 91. As far as a career its a long, hard road to getting a worthwhile job. Maybe try a freight 135 outfit to get started. You'll need your twin rating and figure out how to build time. If the skydivers hire you that would be a good start-I used to drop meat bombs it was pretty fun.

AV8TR70 said:
Like a said I'm not looking to get rich or I would stay in my current career. Thanks for any advice.

With bonus and profit sharing, my wife will make 350k this year. Throw in ESPP, stock option grants, etc.. and we're talking half a mil. in total compensation.

She wants to quit and go work at the car wash....

How do I talk her out of that!!??

ultrarunner said:
With bonus and profit sharing, my wife will make 350k this year. Throw in ESPP, stock option grants, etc.. and we're talking half a mil. in total compensation.

See I didnt choose the wrong career, just the wrong wife!

ultrarunner said:

What industry is she in? That would certainly be some sweet coin!!

ultrarunner said:

On your knees dude!

ultrarunner said:

Just tell her that even though you respect the fact that she has been the primary bread winner for the family, that doesn't mean you won't sue for alimony.

Latest resources

Back