advice from XJ's management

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
5ontheglide said:
Please tell me everyone has signed their NO CONFIDENCE letter and sent it in to the union!

Not even close...after being out for two weeks we are only up to about 65%.

I suppose people just want to roll over and take this contract. And you people on probation....give me a break. Sign your form and fax it in. Don't be a p.ss.y....

Hey Simon,

Let's keep the polling numbers to ourselves before we drop the bomb in court. Hopefully it will be a bomb by then. I agree. My form is signed and I'm urging others to do the same.

MM

redflyer65 said:
What the h*ll does 410 have to do with anything, A19? My question is straight forward. There are 120 some furloughs, but the company says they are going to lose half their planes and at the same time, they are trying to ram some 17% pay cut down the pilots' throats. I'm just saying it doesn't add up. If all these planes are supposed to "be returned", then where is the furlough notice? It would have to be close to half the pilot group. Sounds like smoke and mirrors. Like I said, I wish no one is furloughed.

Actually, the official business plan is pharaphrased as such..."NWA at this time can not determine the role of Mesaba at any future time. Therefore, all business plans going forward are based upon a 15-20% decrease in flights." The furloughs may or may not happen. My guess is they will be furloughed for a year.

Simon Says said:
Not even close...after being out for two weeks we are only up to about 65%.

65% isn't bad at all. It's not going to matter anyway. You'll get what they give.

mesaba2425 said:
65% isn't bad at all. It's not going to matter anyway. You'll get what they give.

It's not the question about us getting what we get, it's a question about us working for what they're willing to give.

Mesaba 2425, it's good to hear from you again.

MM

When is the big furlough supposed to happen. I have been on furlough since Nov 4th and I am a bit out of the loop. Thanks.

bdy85 said:
When is the big furlough supposed to happen. I have been on furlough since Nov 4th and I am a bit out of the loop. Thanks.

If you think anyone has a clue you are mistaken. No one knows.....literally. Not even Doug Steenland or JS. Mesaba is tentatively planning on furloughing 30 to 40 percent. But, that number is based on many assumptions that may or may not come true. When NWA gives Mesaba a date for taking their airplanes, that is when the big furlough notice may happen.

bdy85 said:

34 go Jan 9
81 go Feb 15
15 go Feb 27
add the 21 that went on Nov 4
grand total 151 out of about 950
and who knows at this point how many others have just quit.

Latest resources

Back