Additional Income?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

A1FlyBoy

I just got my real estate license and am looking for some recommendations from other licensees on ways to generate additional income in addition to my regular job. I am not looking to sell houses, but along the lines of consulting, document preparation, etc.

If you have established a website which has been successful in producing significant client traffic I would like to see it, know the costs, etc. If you have established an LLC please also PM me.. I have some questions.

As always Thanks,
John

Last edited:
John,

I don't have any answers for you, but "good for you" to broaden your horizons! I flew with a guy once (real estate type, actually) who very modestly conveyed to me that his side business was doing so well that it actually cost him money to come to work (as a WN Capt.) What a great problem to have!

I just got my real estate license and am looking for some recommendations from other licensees on ways to generate additional income in addition to my regular job. I am not looking to sell houses, but along the lines of consulting, document preparation, etc.

If you have established a website which has been successful in producing significant client traffic I would like to see it, know the costs, etc. If you have established an LLC please also PM me.. I have some questions.

As always Thanks,
John

www.milfhunter.com/roomwithaview :)

Jj

You mistyped the link to my website and now the thread doesn't work. Link it properly.

Also, don't ever take financial or career advice from a pilot.

:smash:
:cartman:

Where are you at? As in what market are you focusing on and in what area?

Chicago & Suburbs... focusing on anything with commercial,industrial, or residental properties

Latest resources

Back