• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Actual Press release for Republic E170s at Mokulele

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This might be a case where the regional pilots are making more than the mainline that they will be expressing for!
RAH isn't "expressing" anything. They are simply "becoming" Mukalele's large aircraft fleet. It's not a "mainline/express" thing at all.

RAH isn't "expressing" anything. They are simply "becoming" Mukalele's large aircraft fleet. It's not a "mainline/express" thing at all.

Which is even weirder.

Repeat after me....Mokulele

Before you show up in the islands and make an arse of yourself, its Mokulele Airlines, just so you know, brudda.

Before you show up in the islands and make an arse of yourself, its Mokulele Airlines, just so you know, brudda.

Ok, my bad. I spelled it wrong. I am a bad person. I will go crawl into my loser hole and die now. Sheese.

Incidently, I won't be in the islands with S5...being an arse...or otherwise: Monday was my last day.

I know more than one person has spelled Chautauqua wrong through the years...we can't all be called "go!"

Latest resources

Back