• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Actors that fly

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There's a director who owns and flies a Citation X. Sydney Pollack maybe, but I can't remember for sure. Harrison Ford owns several airplanes and a helicopter.

Discovery Wings Channel has a new show called "Celebrity Wings" about celebs who fly.

You can add Dennis Quaid - a Citation 1 or 2(?), and Michael Dorn (aka Worf from Star Trek) who flies a Saberliner, to the list.

Arnold Palmer owns and flies a Citation X that is kept at LBE. Vee Neal hangar. He has lotsa flight time but always has a seasoned "pro" in the other seat while he flies. He has flown many different types of equipment over the years. Ran into him in KLAS and he was very nice, friendly, and extremely personable. You can't miss the plane, it has his signature umbrella and AP on the tail.:D :D

3 5 0

How bout when Swayze had a forced landing in the desert last year, they found an (open) 12-pack of beer inside.
yeeeee dogeee!

One of the guys from the band "the offspring" flies a citation (can't remember the model), but I do remember the lepord print interior :eek:

Arnold (Terminator has his licence from somewhere) - he was paid a G-IV for T-2 although he has a crew to fly that baby.

Chris Reeves (Superman) before the horse fell on him.

George Bush I and GW were both pilots.

Jimmy Stewart (A Wonderful Life) was a pilot.

I believe most if not all the members of Pink Floyd are pilots.

Latest resources

Back