Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skykidjc

Ok,

so I posted a question on here about a month ago about info on Action Multi Ratings out of Groton CT (KGON).. My original question was pretty much how was anyones experience there..

Well, I just finished up a 5 day course there which took me from PCT ASEL To my Comm AMEL. I just wanted to share my insight with everyone who may be looking for a program to do the same..

Overall, I cannot say enough about the program.. It was definately an intense and very focused program.. The instruction was top notch which was very system and procedure focused. They operate two PA-340-200's which fly an increadible amount and are in good shape.. The program is very structured, and the school really has it down to a sciene..
Aside from offering a great program in my opinion which teaches you to be very procedure focused and a very structured comm. pilot, they also seem to bend over backwards for you in order to get you through the program.. The owner of the company Brian is extremely motivated to get you through the course on time and at no time did I ever feel like they were looking to milk me in anyway as far as money.. We ran into some weather issues and they went out of their way to rearrange the schedules to see that I completed it up on time.. That was important to me as I had to be back at work the following day.. At the end, in 5 days you get about 22 hours of multi time, and you walk out with a CAMEL Cert from a PVT ASEL instrument.

if your interested look them up on the web or hit me up and i can get you the info.. I am not afiliated or have an interest in them in anyway, I just know they are good people, with a great product, that is not increadibly well advertised.. I know people come from long ways away to train there and even me living 2 hours away had a hard time finding out about them..

anywho, i hope this helps anyone who may be looking to do this trainiing..

fly safe

j

Latest resources

Back