Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyinloki

R.I.P. Dan and Terry
Just wondering. Anyone ever heard of ACI, inc. (Aviation Consultants) out of San Luis Obispo, CA. Wondering if anyone had any bit of insight into this company or not.

Friend of mine flies there, and they just hired another. From what I understand you have to really know somebody there to get in, or work up a good relationship quick. I hear its a bunch of pretty young guys having a good time. They give cell phone stipends, per diem, and salary. The only downside from what I heard is, scheduling is a mess. Expect to be on call 24/7 for the first year. But like any charter job i'm assuming you'll be able to feel out when you'll be on/off. They were hiring for the CJ's but its been filled. For the Excel and X, they want you to have a type in some other plane. Doesnt have to be one of those.

Thanks for the reply. I got a call from them day after christmas and was hoping that they would maybe call me back for the interview. They probably didn't call cause I don't have a type in anything yet. Unfortunate. I would love to fly my butt off in Citation X. After 5 years you'd be set in the corporate world. Pay was pretty good too and the company sounded like a big family. Turns out my buddy that used to fly to other chieftain up here applied and got a call too and got offered the interview. Went out there and they paid for everything but he doesn't have a type either. Don't think he got it. I have to call him back. Not sure maybe I gave the wrong impression on the phone too who knows. Anyway thanks again.

XO jet

Just FYI there is a citation X operater out of Monterrey, CA called XO jet. If you're interested do a search, I've seen info on this board before. I think FO's start at like 60k with a 14 on/7 off schedule.

Latest resources

Back