• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

access to www.climbto350.com

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
anytime -- not a problem -- let me know if you need anything else...

Dude, that 182 job is mine...quit hoggin!

C182

Sidseal,

Sorry, didn't mean to step on your toes. It looks like you have a good job. But, it sounds like you are "hoggin" this job. Why not let the less fortunate try to work their way up?? I have been screwed out of jobs similar to the one posted because airline pilots want all the work. I know that is the game pilots play, but maybe you could help me understand why you need two jobs.
Sorry for changing the post. Just want some info.

Sorry dude, I was just kidding. I thought you were kidding about the 182 job. Chill out....

My mistake, I didn't mean to sound upset. I just got screwed out of an awesome Gov't 182 job by an airliner for political reasons. So, if you have any info, what is the job??

Thanks

"What's up with these start-up Saab 340 operati9ons? Is Eagle really selling them off so cheaply that they'll be turned in freighters in Detriot and used in Carribean operation? Yikes."

English,

Apparently you haven't been anywhere to see the multitude of Saabs sitting around idle these days. Take a trek to Nashville or Columbus, OH and you will see many. Sort of amazing that my company is still only flying A models, but once again it comes down to "El Cheapo."

So, any jobs in Houston on that board?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back