• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Acc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know if you have to be multi current for ACC to give you an interview. My school's Apache has been down for months and prob wont be coming back anytime soon. I have over 150 multi but it is from about 8 months ago.

Most people want you to be current..

T-Gates said:
Get current....for yourself as much as it is for ACC

Will a few hours to get back in the swing of things cut it or do they want X amount of hours in the last XX days?

Tram dont scram.

I think timing was a big issue with me getting an interview. I met the check-airman on a friday, he said to get my resume in asap because they were filling up a section of interviews. I put it in on monday and heard back two weeks later. I would think that it is not that they dont like you, it is just a timing issue. Maybe after these interviews and realizing that we are a bunch of dopes, they will interview some more. That is just my 2 Cents. I had figured that they had no interest after the two weeks, till I got the interview call. Keep your head up.

It's up. :) It's only been 2 weeks, 2 days, 18 hours, 35 nminutes, 27 seconds since I submitted it.. :)

What's the deal with all the "foreign" and "minority" F/O's flying the feeder Shorts into SDF? Do those airlines have a program to recruit those types because their numbers are WAY out of proportion to the number of pilots those airlines have.

Joke...

FreightNazi said:
What's the deal with all the "foreign" and "minority" F/O's flying the feeder Shorts into SDF? Do those airlines have a program to recruit those types because their numbers are WAY out of proportion to the number of pilots those airlines have.

Edit....your not worth it.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back