Acc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cargo69

Just applied to ACC anybody know from their crystal ball how long they usually take to call, applied via the website and e-mailed to HR

BayAreaCFI said:
I sent mine in via snail mail and probably recieved a call two weeks later and now have an interview on oct. 26.

Did you do the online application or just snail mail and did you just address it to HR?

I did both, emailed a resume and did the online app thing. Aslo I called a few days later to confirm that she recieved my email. Got a call two weeks later and now have an interview the same week as BayareaCFI. Just give them a little time and they will call. Probably wouldn't hurt thought to call and confirm that they received your email.

What kinda times do you guys have - flymeach and bayareacfi, are your profiles correct? I sent in an e-mail and faxed a resume and have not heard anything..

Last edited:
It's been about 2 weeks.

I just updated my profile, so i have the time that is on my profile, Hope you hear something soon, it sounds like a good place to go.

Who knows, I've got right at a 1000tt with 500multi.. I dunno, maybe I need to snail mail mine. :) I sent them a followup e-mail and I guess I'll give them a ring tomorrow..

Latest resources

Back