• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ACARS printer paper $75/roll!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This paper is Korite paper. A long chemical process that stems from using Silver and .0002% gold is coated on the paper. This is for a better clearer print using the Binford 4000x ACARS printer. As said earlier this paper is worth more than the dollar. If you think that is interesting just try to light some of this paper with a match and see what happens......not in the plane of course.

I'm gwoina roll a big ole fattie wif sum..... an smoke sum ganja..... corse I be share wif da F/A cause a high cutie gives duh booty......... Bouyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

To the OP, wow, you really took some time filling out the aircraft flown section!

Wow, I feel guilty now. I always assumed it was toliet paper from catering/cleaning. I've been installing it in the lavs for a few years now and taking a few rolls back to the crashpad. The worst part is it takes a whole roll to wipe your ass. Damn nonstick surface.

Last edited:
Huh!
I have been using it to line the flight bag bin, so the crap on in the bin does not get all over my $295.00 Scott flight bag. Usually only takes 15 0r so feet to line completely. Really nice paper deicing fluid just bounces off and stays away from my expensive bag so nicely, must be the gold aye!
PBR

How long until these start showing up on eBay...

How many auto update D-ATIS, requests can be loaded? Who's gonna be the first? Wait till BH gives you guys the lowest brake costs in the industry, e-mail. Had a Captain say, "I am gonna show you how to get 7s"
He did indeed get them!
PBR

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back