ACA to buy Air Wisconsin !?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DairyAir

Hey Blueridgers have you heard this rumor and if so what have you heard. Some of your agents have been telling me that ACA pilots told them that you were going to buy Air Wisconsin. I don't know if it is even half true you know how these things get started. Anyway it would not not bother me if it did happen just so long as I was able to keep my seniority number and work under our contract. Any way was just wondering if you had heard anything. By the way I just read in our PIF that we are starting ORD-ATL, ORD-IAD, MKE-IAD on June 7th. We also start sevice to Canada next month, some good news finally.

See Ya in Dulles soon!

Easy boys and girls. As any NTSB investigator would tell you, trying to determine the cause of an accident is fruitless without all the facts. That applies directly to this situation. Nobody has all the facts so don't get all your panties in a bundle.
Steve
PS. I heard the Polish national airline Totuldumski was buying AWAC and converting all of our planes so that we could haul lutefisk. My grandma's brother's sister's uncle told me he heard that from his buddy who knows this guy.

This rumor comes up every year or so. It's a bunch of crap-ola. How do ACA pilots know what their managment is planning behind closed doors? I heard from a ramper that...... The ACA ground crew in MEM said........... Our rampers in TVC said....... The SkyWest guys in LAX said the other day while cleaning our airplane.......

fo-getta-boutit

S.

ya sure you betcha

I thoght about as much just wanted to get an ACA pilots take on this, I did not really believe it anyway, and I do belive the sevice from ORD-ATL is a supplement to the mainline as there will only be two roundtrips per day though we will be flying six roundtrips between IAD-ATL

And the new name again will be "Blue Cheese" Jetsnake

Last edited:
This rumor I have heard many times however and would love to see it but I put no faith in the rumor. I do have one question related to this though. How is AWAC actually owned? Does UAL corp or some individual own the stock or how is the company structured? This would make a big difference in how the companies could be bought, taken over or merged.

Latest resources

Back