ACA TA Passed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chicken Littles of the World:

All is not bad. We sit on the leading edge of a new era in aviation. I, for one, am looking forward to the ride.

Maybe the answer is to take a new approach to an old problem. Maybe, just maybe, we should stop the finger pointing and accusations. Maybe we should shift our focus from monetary compensation to personal growth.

All I am saying is that it will do no good to sit here and cry about things out of our control. If a TA passes at an airline other than yours, can you go back in time and reverse it? Nope. Will preaching "All will Cave" ad nausem stop the next TA from passing. I doubt it.

Practice what you preach: "Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!"

I know you have all said it. :p

MKAY!!!

in short Mkay voted yes

Good guess ...

Not right, but you had a 50/50 chance! (Must've missed my post before the vote) :)

Its just a different perspective is all. Something I guess you are not used to. When something doesn't go your way, what good does it do to complain and cry? I say it does no good at all. Take it as a challenge and find a way to use it to your advantage.

Change your point of view and you'll find less stress and anger in your life.

MKAY!

Change your point of view and you'll find less stress and anger in your life.

Now there's someone who'll never stand up for anything....

Sellouts

To all you ACA pilots who voted no.. thank you for your courage and conviction. For all those who voted yes..thank you for pissing on the efforts of the Comair pilots before you. I'd rather be caught in a foxhole with a Frenchman than an ACA yes voter.

70% - Wow!

I guess I'd better shut up - 70% bought this thing.

Can't believe it. I thought this group of pilots had backbone. Guess I was wrong.

You reap what you sow.

I voted "no" and I'm afraid that this job just ain't worth keeping.

When United shafts us by cutting out 40% of our flying anyway, you guys are going to be so happy you voted for "growth". It'll be great fun for about 200 pilots to go fly the 70 seat. I'm sure it's going to be not so fun for the 400-500 pilots that get furloughed.

Had I known you guys were going to do this, I could've bought some stock and made some real money!

Oh well - no more comments about ACA for me - the audience is just deaf and dumb.

Geez. At this rate, in another couple of years Eagle's contract will be among the best in the regional industry.

:(

Obviously, I’m not pleased.

It’s going to take plenty of time to heal the wounds caused by this divisive process.

Blueridgeflyer

No 70 Seat Deal Yet

As of 11:16AM ET , there is no deal yet for all of you "by next morning" people.

I can't wait to see growth!

Yeeeee Hawwwww Mannnnnn!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back