Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TexasFurloughed

Curious for anyone in the know....

I was under the impression that ACA required seniority resignation, but I read on aviationinterviews that a Delta furloughee got hired there (that's what he listed in the interview gougue anyway). So does anyone know the real answer to this? Is a training contract required?

Thanks in advance.....

We had a pilot from Eagle who did not have to resign his number from Eagle. Where are you furloughed from?

Terry V.
CRJ/FO
ACA

Thanks for the quick reply....

I'm another Delta furloughee. Miss flying and looking to go back to work at any office that has wings. I'm gonna wait awhile (few years anyway) before I give up my Delta number, but really don't mind where or what I fly in the meantime.

Anyway, I guess part 2 of the question, do they make those with numbers at a major resign? Well, I'm going to the Air Inc fair this weekend and planned on asking anyway, but was hoping to have an idea before I talk to their recruiter.

Thanks again...

I don't think they would ask you to resign your number, but then I would say not to bring it up that often. Kurt a buddy of mine from American went through and did not say too much about american. He did say in the interview though he would resign, but when he got to class there was nothing ever mentioned about it and even today he has not resigned.

Another question...

For those that have interviewed with ACA, what has been the average wait time to get a response of "welcome abord"?

ACA callback

ACA took nine days to let me know I was in. A guy I interviewed with got a rejection letter within 3 days.

Not that long ago if they hired you, they called you the morning after the interview, so I was sweating for a few days...

Thanks for the info guys, I interviewed on the 9th and am still waiting. I guess the sniper attacks and a holiday aren't helping my situation.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back