• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the turtle said:
[B} The Capt had more hours than you.

[/B]

How many hours do i have?

no too intelligent are ya?

And yes. .sometimes i did overcook my steak... but that is when i worked as a CFI and couldnt cook on the grill as much as i do now.

the turtle said:
Like to stay up all night and discuss this w/you, but this is only my second of four nights home before I do Monday out-and-back, then another three days off before a four day, followed by four off..etc. So I need some sleep. These scheds are brutal.

Hey, be careful out there on Monday...I might not be as sharp as you'd like.

Its cool bro. Im actually off the next 6.. then on for 4. .then off the next 5.... I know you are qualified. But who is going to take your spot when they ask you for 7-10% lower to compete? Sweet Dreams dude...

I agree

Hey RJ boy maybe its better if you left the company, with talk like that we don't need people like you working for this company. Also, you need to stop going to extremes, nobody metioned anything about $17 and hour and seven days off we don't even know whats proposed yet. I am just sad that you have the power to vote. The quicker you find another job the better!! Like you said hopefully it doesn't have to do with flying.

And also......

For the record I will vote down any TA that will not allow me to make a living, I agree with you on that and only that!! Hopefully there will be no TA!!

Arguments is what a company wants. If we focus are anger towards one another we forget about management. This goes down every time we go towards negoations. Every airline has the same strategy. Get the pilots going and that causes stress to accept something you dont want. For example. Ever get into an disagreement about something that ends up being heated. I see people say forget about it or just drop it.
This is just my two cents.........

I'm one of the 96 furloughed pilots from ACA. It's no fun losing your salary and benefits(ACA's benefits are fairly decent compared to other companys' outside of the industry). Would I have accepted the job last summer if the salary and benefits weren't decent? NO. I love flying...like 99% of you out there. But I won't return to ACA if the salary and working conditions deteriorate too much(this is assuming I'm recalled, eventually).

I feel honored to have worked with some of the most professional, pleasant and honest people in the industry. I want to return. So please focus your energies on doing what is right and not bickering at each other. Think about what you are typing before you hit Submit Reply.

What about the bid?

Isn't the United Express bid due today? What is the story with that has anybody heard anything?
P.S.
We all got a pay raise at ACA yesterday!!

YAYY We got a pay raise!
I know Kung Fu..What the Hell..
I made a pwomise, a PWOMISE Mr. Frodo, and i dont mean too.
There is no life in the void, only .... DEATH.
What about 2nd breakfast, 11sees, afternoon tea, lunch, dinner.
Michael Bolton is a no talent a$$ clown.

Gotta Go...:D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back