ACA/I-Air traininng record custodian

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dojetdriver

Does anybody know how to get a hold of the person that is the custodian of the training records for ACA/I-Air?

Is it T.F.?

Thanks.

Bump.

Would this person have access to flight records? In other words, I need to find the person/organization with access to my flight record from my time at ACA.

Thanks!

Bump.

Would this person have access to flight records? In other words, I need to find the person/organization with access to my flight record from my time at ACA.

Thanks!

Thats basically what I'm asking. I thought I heard that it was T.F., but not sure. I have yet to try and email him off of ipilots. I got my records right before I split, but a buddy of mine needs to get a hold of his.

But believe it's only training records, not flight records.

My guess is you can find this person at Compass, along with a bunch more re-treads from Indy............

Unde PRIA you are no responsible to obtain your records for a potential employer. All your responsibility is to devulge your past employers and it's up to your present employer to make an attempt to obtain the records. Under PRIA if an employer makes a bonafide attempt to obtain your records and can't, you are still elligible to be hired without the records.

Unde PRIA you are no responsible to obtain your records for a potential employer. All your responsibility is to devulge your past employers and it's up to your present employer to make an attempt to obtain the records. Under PRIA if an employer makes a bonafide attempt to obtain your records and can't, you are still elligible to be hired without the records.

Yep, thanks, I know that. Like I said, I have mine and am not worried about it. It was for a buddy that worked there, hence the reason for the question.

However, along with W2's, they can be helpful in proving employment for a company that is no longer in existence.

I don't think TF has any training records. He is the custodian rep for ACO ALPA. When I made my departure from ACA/FLYI, I did not get a copy of my PRIA records either. After 4 years, I doubt the records even still exist.

Latest resources

Back