• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ACA Furloughs, PART II

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My heart goes out to all of my brothers and sisters in the ACA family who will be affected. We all need to pull together and hope this is short lived. Good luck to all.

I am sorry it has come to this

I echo the sentiments on this thread towards my fellow BlueRidger who is going out on the street. There are 2 guys in my crashpad who are going to be out in April and if the J-41 goes I dont even want to think about it but it will most certainly include myself and just about every FO I know. And some Captains. But I am willing to accept this in order to protect the relatively decent contract that we have (better than most anyway). I am not saying that I will stay if I am furloughed but if it is this or further wage and contractual concessions than my vote is for the furlough. At least then I can say I did something to protect the profession (something that seems to be in really short supply lately).

Here's to all of you at Blueridge keeping the faith. I'm swimming in your pool and praying diligently for a chance to join your ranks...

scrwed, blued, and tattooed

Anybody still have the name of that truck driving school, I think I'm going to need it. Or,does that fry cooker require a type rating. Please be kind to us blueridgers when you see us on the street or venting in the chatroom.

Latest resources

Back